Wednesday, September 20,
8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
(Doors open at 7:45 for coffee & rolls)
THE PLAYERS CHOICE
W3035 County Trunk JJ
(1.5 miles east of Appleton North High School)
(Click here for Map and Directions to The Players Choice)
NOTE: Exhibitors - Click below for information on the 20th Annual Senior EXPO including all
three "Application Forms for Exhibitors":
Cost for a Booth still $375. (For information, contact Bob Simon at 920.809.7884 or
The 2017 Senior Living Expo will feature more than 60 Exhibit Booths covering the areas of health care, finance, travel, retirement housing, safety and
This year the seminar schedule will be presented and
Click Here for a list and times of the FREE SEMINARS that
will be presented throughout the Morning.
- Up-Date on Social Security affecting Seniors
- Frauds and Scams affecting Seniors
- The Fox Valley Memory Project (FVMP)
Free Health Assessment and Testing:
- Free Blood Pressure Testing will be offered by Walgreens
- If available, Flu Shots will be offered by Walgreens
- Free Hearing Tests will be offered by Avada Audiology & Hearing Care.
Special 2016 Autographed Packer Football Raffle:
- 1 ticket/$2.00, 3 tickets/$5.00, 7 tickets/$10.00.
- Drawing at 12:15pm
There will be many Prizes awarded throughout the day beginning at 9:00am.
Income from the Senior Living
Expo is used for such projects as The Boys and Girls Club of the Fox Valley, Homeless Connections, LEAVEN, St. Joseph Food Program,
Fox Valley Warming Shelter, Harbor House, Salvation Army, Community Clothes Closet, COTS, Mother and Unborn Baby Care,
Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Fox Valley Veterans Council, NAMI Fox Valley, and Fox Cities Community Health Center.